Number of Bots: This setting allows you to determine the total number of bots that will spawn in game.
Bot Ratio: This setting allows you to determine the percentage of total bots that will spawn for each team.
- Fixed the bug that caused the player's arms to become invisible when switching weapons.
- Co-Op bot console commands now function on local servers.
BUG FIXES - Fixed the Linux server hangs when trying to load a Special Forces Co-Op map.
- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.
- Co-op: Co-op Mode allows you to play Single Player levels on the Internet and LAN with both AI controlled bots and human players.
- Fixed issue with player not properly ranking up on servers where they continuously play.
We do not store any resources and Torrents files, only to index the Torrents meta information and provide search services.
Patch v1.4 ================================================================================ NEW CONTENT - New level: Road to Jalalabaad (Conquest 16-32-64, Singleplayer, Co-op) - New Server Option: No Vehicles mode GAMEPLAY TWEAKS - The vehicle drop has been modified to help prevent exploits such as blocking enemy vehicles, destroying vehicles and commander assets, or as an alternative to artillery. - Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.
- Fixed a server crash on Linux 32 when trying to rotate maps in Coop Mode.
- Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground.
About Us : We are a DHT resource search engine based on the Torrents protocol, all the resources come from the DHT web crawler for 24 hours.