Number of Bots: This setting allows you to determine the total number of bots that will spawn in game.
Bot Ratio: This setting allows you to determine the percentage of total bots that will spawn for each team.
- Fixed bug where friendly vehicles showed as valid targets - Friendly Vehicle lock: Lock-on weapons do not lock on to friendly vehicles.
The box with an X through it will still appear, but a lock tone will not sound and then if fired, the missile will not track the friendly target.
- Fixed a server crash on Linux 32 when trying to rotate maps in Coop Mode.
- Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground.
- Fixed the server browser issues with updating info.
- Fixed the filter by maps size option in the server browser.
All the data is generated automatically by the program.
BUG FIXES - Fixed the Linux server hangs when trying to load a Special Forces Co-Op map.
- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.
- Fixed the bug where helicopters abandoned in the air would continue flying.
- Fixed issue with player not properly ranking up on servers where they continuously play.
To install Battlefield 2 Version 1.2 you will need approximately 2.0 GB free hard disk space for the full patch or 1.5GB for the incremental patch, plus space for saved games.